Instructor : Abby, Bella & Annie
All puppies must have minimum of 2 rounds of the DHPP and a Bordetella. The Bordetella has to be given 5 to 7 days prior to starting class.
Every Thursday from 8am-4pm
Our Puppy Pre-K classes are tailored to start your puppy off on the right track!
Woodland University will develop the most desirable behaviors for your puppy while at the same time having a blast learning with their puppy peers.
Puppy Pre-K teaches:
- Socialization with other dogs and people
- Confidence in new environments
- Learning to focus around distractions
- Leash Walking
Each puppy receives a detailed report card of what was worked on and what can be worked on at home.
- $40 each class
- Must between 10 weeks and 6 months.
- Shots must be up to date and a negative fecal